Royal Wedding Celebrations Day
On Friday 25th of May, our school will be holding celebrations as part of the Royal Wedding. The Royal Wedding will be a great opportunity for the whole school to participate in celebrating an important national event.
There will be many exciting things for children to take part in including the following:
- Royal crowns
- Bead necklaces
- Dressing paper dolls
- Collaging Union Jacks
- Big royal art (KS1)
- Designing commemorative plate (paper plates)
- Pencil drawings of London landmarks
- Designing a royal wedding crest/floral bouquets
- Making stained glass window using cellophane
- Big Royal Art (KS2)
- Creating a Royal invite
- Designing a Coat of Arms
- Designing small wedding cakes
- Designing bridal gowns
- Designing a groom’s outfit
- Smooga competition
- Ice cream with strawberries
- And much more…
The children can come to school dressed in red, blue and white.
The cost will be £3.00, which should be handed in a clearly labelled envelope to the class teacher before the 23rd May 2018. Every child will have an opportunity to access all activities.
In case of bad weather, the celebrations will be re-scheduled for after half term.